Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Our goal is to help you enjoy the benefits of a problem-free smile. One of the ways we do that is by listening to your concerns, answering your questions, and working with you to find solutions that make sense for you. Every time you ask a question, we get a better understanding of what matters to you and how you would like us to help you.
We hear lots of questions at our office, and here are some that our patients ask most often. If you have a question and don’t see it here, please feel free to call our office at (610) 494-0404 or send us an email using our handy online contact form.
- Do I really need x-rays?
- Is it going to hurt?
- Will my insurance cover it?
- At what age should I bring my child to see a dentist?
- Why do I need cleanings every three months instead of every six months?
- I was told I have cavities and need fillings, but nothing hurts. Do I really need treatment?
- What are dental implants?