Invisalign Clear Aligners in Aston, PA
Invisalign aligners solve one of the biggest obstacles for adult patients who want to straighten crooked teeth. If you’re worried that your only option for correcting a misaligned smile is bulky braces and years of treatment, you’ll be pleased to know that Invisalign aligners can do the job quickly, efficiently, and with a minimum of disruption to your life.
At The Dental Health Center, all our services are designed to improve your oral health as well as the appearance of your smile. Treatments like Invisalign are essential because they solve alignment problems that can affect your oral health. But there’s no reason that you can’t look great while taking steps to improve your dental health!
Comfortable, Efficient Treatment in Aston, PA
There are lots of things to love about treatment with Invisalign.
- Treatment times often takes only months, not years
- The customized aligners fit perfectly because they’re designed just for you
- The comfortable plastic material won’t irritate sensitive mouth tissue
- Since the aligners are removable, you can take them out for eating and oral hygiene
- The crystal-clear aligners blend discreetly with your smile, and most people won't know you're wearing them.
How Invisalign Aligners Work
Your Invisalign experience starts with a consultation where Dr. Seger spends some time talking to you about your goals and expectations. Next, Dr. Seger performs a thorough evaluation including photos and digital x-rays to help determine how treatment will progress.
We send these details to an Invisalign lab that fabricates several sets of customized aligners. In a couple of weeks, you’ll come back to our Aston, PA dental office so we can give you your aligners along with specific instructions for their use.
You wear each set of aligners for one week; then you’re ready to move to the next set in the series. Every time you change out your aligners, you’ll notice a subtle change in the position of your teeth. There’s nothing like seeing progress to keep you motivated!
Treatment times with Invisalign vary, but we’ve helped many patients achieve beautiful results in about 6 to 12 months. Of course, if you have more complex alignment problems, treatment will take a little longer.
Oral Health Benefits of Straight Teeth
Aside from aesthetics, there are several reasons why it’s good for your oral health to choose to straighten your teeth:
- Straight and properly aligned teeth are also easier to keep clean and function in better harmony.
- Crowded teeth create many areas that are difficult to clean effectively and are at an increased risk for gum disease.
- Improperly positioned teeth can also result in tooth damage and increased wear and tear.
- When teeth are not properly aligned, damage and wear can result from unbalanced and uneven forces on the teeth.
- Restoring teeth to a more ideal position with Invisalign helps promote better gum health and minimizes wear and tear.
Your Beautiful Smile Is Waiting for You in 19014
A straight, beautiful smile looks great, but the benefits of Invisalign go beyond appearance. When you’re happy with the way you see yourself and the way others see you, you look and feel confident, which draws people to you. In a competitive world, a confident smile gets you noticed and can open doors for you in business and social settings.
Is today the day you take the next step to a smile you’re proud to show off? We’d love to explain more about Invisalign and answer your questions, so please give us a call at (610) 494-0404 to arrange a commitment-free consultation at The Dental Health Center.