Dental implants are one of the best products for replacing missing teeth with permanent and natural-looking alternatives.
Implants function like normal teeth once they have fully healed, and with proper dental hygiene, they can last a lifetime.
Implants don't require any costly maintenance and can be treated like natural teeth when brushing and flossing.
For many patients, a permanent solution to missing teeth is more appealing than other options like dentures.
The Cost of a Dental Implant
Each patient's mouth is different, as are their needs. And there are a variety of factors that influence the cost of a dental implant:
- The location of the implant may influence the cost.
- A patient's unique oral anatomy can complicate the procedure, increasing the cost.
- The individual's dental insurance plan may have a partial benefit.
- Preliminary procedures to prepare the patient for a dental implant can add to the cost.
- Each dental implant is customized to fit the shape and size of a patient's mouth and jaw, which can cause the cost to vary
Due to the large number of variables affecting the cost of a dental implant, it is impossible to quote a price for the procedure accurately without more information. This is why we arrange consultations for those seeking tooth replacement or dental implants.
Contacting your local Aston, PA dental office to discuss your needs, review insurance information, and get an in-person evaluation will be the best way to determine the cost of a dental implant.
Schedule a Consultation with Our Dentist in Aston, PA!
The Dental Health Center provides tooth implants to the greater Aston, PA area. If you have any questions about dental implants or would like to schedule an appointment to meet with Dr. Dan Seger, DMD, contact us today at (610) 494-0404. We look forward to hearing from you.