Do you have uneven or stained teeth that make you avoid looking in the mirror or smiling in pictures? Well, if you're looking for crooked front teeth solutions, veneers may be the perfect treatment for you.
Fixing crooked teeth with veneers is one of Dr. Dan Seger, DMD’s many areas of expertise. In just a few dental visits, you can have a star-studded smile you are proud to show off.
Say goodbye to cracks, chips, uneven teeth, and stains! At The Dental Health Center, we can use veneers to conceal nearly any minor cosmetic concern you have with your teeth.
What Can Veneers Fix?
Veneers are very versatile as they can repair and conceal numerous imperfections. Dr. Seger can enhance your teeth’ shape, size, shade, and position with veneers, giving you a refreshed set of pearly whites.
Here are some of the many flaws that veneers can conceal:
- Uneven teeth
- Minor misalignments and crooked teeth
- Crowded teeth
- Minor chips, breaks, and fractures
- Gummy smiles
- Long or short teeth
- Misshapen or rotated teeth
- Slight gaps and spaces between teeth
Our cosmetic dentist in A creates custom veneers to complement your natural smile, skin tone, facial features, and more so you can feel and look your best.
Benefits of Porcelain Veneers
- Veneers give you whiter, straighter teeth in only a few dental appointments.
- Because they are affixed to the front surfaces of your teeth, veneers can also strengthen and stabilize weak teeth.
- They require minimal enamel removal to cement the veneers to the tooth or teeth, while other restorations may require more enamel removal or the tooth’s natural structure.
- Veneers are stain-resistant because they aren’t porous like our natural teeth are, so they can’t get discolored or dark.
- Porcelain veneers mimic the light-reflecting qualities of our natural teeth, so they look completely real and beautiful.
- Dental veneers are very low-maintenance. You simply care for them as you would your natural teeth--with excellent oral hygiene and regular dental visits.
Schedule a Consultation with Our Cosmetic Dentist in Aston, PA!
Dr. Seger is a highly skilled and detailed cosmetic dentist in Aston, PA who creates porcelain veneers that look natural and beautiful.